Number of car thefts

 

Experts say a steady decline in the number of automobile thefts in Russia. According to the published police statistics, in the first nine months of 2009 was stolen about 73 thousand cars, that is almost 5,500 cars less than in 2008. Despite covering us economic crisis, expensive cars are still popular with car thieves. Probably reducing the number of car thefts are the result of reducing demand for stolen cars in the light of the economic situation in our country. In 2006 occurred at about 123 thousand theft car for 2007, the number of stolen cars fell slightly, according to statistics was stolen 114 thousand cars. 2008 showed a decrease in auto crash by another 10 thousand cars, and for the first 9 months of last year said about the disappearance of their cars not less than 72 thousand car owners.

Distribution of auto theft in Federal districts.

Data published by the police indicate that the Central Federal district is the leader in antogonism – 22 thousands of stolen cars. In the second place the Privolzhsky Federal district – 12.3 thousand car thefts. Third place was shared by the Siberian Federal district – 11.5 thousand missing cars and the North-West Federal district 9 thousand theft of the vehicle. While 64% of stolen vehicles have on our domestic cars, the remaining 36% are foreign cars.

The greatest demand among car thieves used cars lower and middle price category. In the post-crisis times, cheap cars can be implemented much faster than the premium cars. According to law enforcement officers, the number found in 2009 TC came close to 34 thousand. But some auto experts, do not share reserved optimism security forces, saying that the actual reduction in the number of professional theft in 2009, unfortunately not observed. The expensive and prestigious cars such as Porsche, Toyota, BMW, still heavily hunted professional auto thieves, and Mazda 3, Mazda 6, Honda CR-V with confidence knocked out in the leading antogonism. Expensive cars are often stolen to order, respectively, to find the stolen an expensive car is usually not possible.

The motor Ilent, October
Chevrolet NIVA – for those who value reliability Since the start of sales in 2002 to release the redesigned models in 2009 and up to the present day car Chevrolet…

...

To find a route between the cities
  Speed distance Using routing you can route between the cities on the map for freight or travel. In order to pave the route you need to specify the departure…

...

Family car Citroen Berlingo VP from 720 000
  Dear customers, we present a spacious family car Citroen Berlingo VP from 720 000. You can buy at a favorable loan or lease for the physical violence. And buy…

...